We are pleased to announce a single show with British artist Juliette Losq in May 2016 at Le Salon Vert in Carouge.
Born in London, 1978. Lives and works in London. Juliette Losq graduated from the Royal Academy Schools in 2010. She won the Jerwood Drawing Prize in 2005.
Solo shows include: Nemora, The Fine Art Society Contemporary, Londres, 2014; Dans la poussière de cette planète, Galerie Arcturus, Paris, 2013; Lucaria, Theodore Art, New York, 2012; Life of Wood c/o BTAP, Seoul, 2009.
Selected group shows include: Ghosts, The Fine Art Society Contemporary, 2015; The Tragedy of Landscape, Griffin Gallery, London, 2015; What Marcel Duchamp Taught Me, The Fine Art Society Contemporary, 2014; John Moores Painting Prize, Liverpool, 2014; Viewing Room with All Visual Arts in The Crypt, and Christie’s Multiplied with Luborimov Easton (2013); Another Room, R O O M London and AVA The Collection, All Visual Arts (2012); The Catlin Art Prize (2011); Juliette Losq / Darren Norman / Eric Poitevin, Theodore Art, New York and 40 Artists 80 Drawings, The Drawing Gallery (2010); Drawing Breath: surveying 10 years of the Jerwood Drawing Prize (2006).
Losq is included in The Newhall Women’s Art Collection, All Visual Arts and The Saatchi Collection.
- web site Juliette Losq
- complete cv
- exhibition catalogue FAS 2014
- exhibition catalogue Griffin Gallery 2016
- Juliette Losq: Nemora, Port Magazine, 11 September 2014
- Preview “Nemora” by Juliette Losq at The Fine Art Society Contemporary, 14 August 2014
- bbc.co.uk John Moores Painting Prize Shortlist revealed, 4 July 2014
- wallpaper.com John Moores Painting Prize, 7 July 2014